- Everyone (instructors, coaches, classmates, parents and guests) will be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Students will arrive on time and be prepared for class.
- Late students will ask an instructor for permission to join a class already in session.
- Keep the dojo clean and neat at all times.
- Always address the instructor appropriately in the Dojo.
- Practice regularly.
- Always try your best.
- Seek to practice with higher-ranking opponents or sensei.
- Always bow in and out of the Dojo / training area.
- Pay attention to instructors at all times.
- Never ask for promotion.
- Do not attend class if you are sick.
- Properly take care of all injuries.
- Wear a clean gi and keep good personal hygiene.
- Remove all jewelry prior to class.
- Long hair should be tied back with a hair band. Hard clips, metal or plastic, are not permitted.
- Fingernails and toenails are to be short and trimmed neatly.
- Students are expected to be resourceful and help their partners to learn and progress but not “coach” their partners.
- Students are to be polite, respectful, and demonstrate humility at all times.Coming soon
- Parents should not coach their children during class, nor offer comments to the instructor regarding training or technical issues.
- Parents should encourage all players.
- Parents will bring their child (or children) to practice regularly and on time.
- Safety first.
- Train all students to the best of our abilities.
- Teach age appropriate techniques.
- The coach makes the decision as to when a student is ready for competition, and this is based upon student’s mental and technical readiness as well as their attendance and performance in class.
- Promotions are based on attendance, attitude during training, ability and progress since last promotion.
For more information please contact Paul Truong: email@example.com